Podcast | Comments

Please Note that Comments below are related to Podcast Releases in the respective domain source. Find more comments about Artist's Production Blog here.

Reply to: 304 [IR] ICEMOON [PREDATOR]

• 5 years 9 months ago

..Journal memo.. May 24th 2013.. ref.: 304

Well.. it looks like I woke up more then Hercules during my visit to Kefalos in Kos Island.. the experience have allow me to Organize an Icemoon | 2013 better then aspect-ed.. The Collaboration with Iversia, is at this point of time about to archive one of the most important steps of Icemoon’s Project..

I guess “Predator” revelatory is clear about the fierceness expression on it.. many aspects can be appreciated.. for so long we apply the wise art..

How far would you go to get what you want..

Thank you for everyone that I have been able cross, Spoke too or Involved in anyway of my path.. Nature is linked and why my success depends on the same balance..

As I mentioned in “Reference”.. what makes the difference is the “Unity”

Lost on some random of my iPod 304 | Predator keeps playing as it have something to tell me.. may be it’s the fact of intensity.. the more we listen the more we like it.. to be honest with you.. even I didn’t understand my own artwork until the state of mind apply..

I had many things to say in different ways to make it clear here even for me since March 21st 2013.. I need to get it out of my system.. This is a simple recognition from my side as I do very much appreciate all the presence of all of you during my path for the last pas 5 years.. I will come back to this but is really not my gender to to Thanking for so much..

"Art is the only reason that I did all this for.. and to Art become all this credit..
    Nelson Branco 2013"

Reply to: 258 [IR] ICEMOON [FUCKIN'SICK]

• 5 years 9 months ago

fucking sick ...well how can it be other way when a brain so complex is in constant research of how touching the sky with his end of fingers

Reply to: 048 House Tribal Electro ARTISFACTA 15.12.08 by DJ ICEMOON (NELSON BRANCO)

Reply to: 280 [IR] ICEMOON [STORM]

• 5 years 9 months ago

The particularity of this set is somewhere the absence of the characterized signature.. as fragile but not unstable.. the paradoxal side is the rock hard attitude influenced by the main factor and it's all definition.. "Storm".. the constant inevitable.. cause weather we can't change.. as in life some aspects.. read more..

Reply to: 279 [IR] ICEMOON [OPPOSITE]

• 5 years 9 months ago

one of my fav

here they say that "opposites are made to meet "

• 5 years 9 months ago
    What a psycho drama bass is up on this edition… Back to Studios here.. was Calibrating some speakers and “Opposite” just made me take point and smoke a Joint..

Since days some words wandering through my mind.. looking for expression or a way to make it visible on simplest aspect.. Universal as to be Music cause is the only way.. at least I have found..

Realized how my pasted life can affect my present daily life.. some of these memory are that sad or dramatic that a habit is installed with along the time-life.. rare are the moments or opportunity to appreciate a such aspect of your life.. it makes us the way we are..

Isolation it depends of your aspect of life..

• 5 years 9 months ago

"45 days..was the gap between the production of 279 and its Release.. For these following the Broadcast channel after the live Performence, and all these waiting for some Kick Ass Mix.. here is it finnally the "Opposite" Signature & Mixart.. Definitions of he's own.. "

Reply to: 215 [IR] HOUSE DANCE TRIBAL PROG [THE BEAT CONFUSION] 11 MAY 2010 by DJ ICEMOON (NELSON BRANCO)

• 5 years 9 months ago

Hi Icefreak, of course i remember you ;)

Yes all future Sessions are under the "IR" Designation, including the total amount of live Sessions Serial.
    The Beat Confusion Continue... As Explained in this topic here.
    To be honest, 214 [IR] & 215 [IR] are suposed to be 163 [SL] but make more sens to follow  [IR] Editions for some reason. Self future SL Sessions will be Taged  [IR].

I am doing fine dude, thank you for asking.
    Bin some busy with Sound Engineering, so that i can produce soon my own songs and had to change my Schedule a bit.

• 5 years 9 months ago

Hi Daniel,

Be Welcome to ICEMOON's Official Website and Thank You for your request.
    Here is the Playlist of the 215 [IR], you find also some Live rmx cuts singles from this session in the [RMX] Section.

Enjoy it!
    Note: The downloads will be available only for member soon.

215 [IR] - Live Session Playlist:

1. Icemoon - House Intro (Final)
    2. K.C.Y.C. - 4 D.D. (For Devotion) (I Want You Mix)
    3. Bingo Players Feat. Tony Scott - Devotion
    4. Hot Stuff - Happy Dayz
    5. Smashing Sebastian Feat. C Reid - Come With It
    6. Juan Magan - Mariah
    7. Butch - Joy
    8. Steve Angello - Monday
    9. Aaron Ross - Showtime
    10. Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner
    11. Willie Morales Feat. Mr Eyez - L.O.V.E.
    12. Romano Alfieri - Moved Muff