Podcast | Comments

Please Note that Comments below are related to Podcast Releases in the respective domain source. Find more comments about Artist's Production Blog here.

Reply to: 265 [IR] ICEMOON [INTRO]

• 10 years 1 month ago

I realized today.. hearing to 265's outro and had 257 so much in my mind.. that I posted "House Lovers.." comment on "Obsession" ref* instead in "Intro".. twice this factor release .. to catch a paradox element.. ending up linking these artworks closer to each other.. relative to the global staging...

..here we can see how "The Beat Confused" reference takes place.. and the Jigsaw takes form..

We can't thank enough Iwa Andrews for the Artwork she make for Icemoon.. Kind Regards my Bytch.. all respects..

• 10 years 1 month ago

Pure, undiluted, shiny new sparkling and effervescent joy joy joy.  ღღღღღღღღღღ

Reply to: 257 [IR] ICEMOON [OBSESSION]

• 10 years 1 month ago

This is the ultimate Obssession for House Lovers no doubt.. I got up today with some outro of "Blackheart" and then this came in to my mind.. recalling me that day.. this was my menu to get a good mood and fat big smile ,)* at least for today..

but if you would like to try my next mood swig of the day check 283 was the next on the stream..

Reply to: 274 [IR] ICEMOON [OVERDOSE]

• 10 years 1 month ago

Ok bytch I got it.. it is a similar Scratch art as in 259 yes.. so fuck you ;)* you right.. soon all the Jigsaw parts together.. i will cut this outro as well, please recall me..

for some reason these are fuck'in clear..

Reply to: ICEMOON [ORIGIN] [OUTRO]

Reply to: 261 [IR] ICEMOON [FOREVER]

• 10 years 2 months ago
    261

The music will always show you the way even if you're looking thru the eyes of a psychopath.

• 10 years 2 months ago

Now there was to many bitches telling me to review this artwork.. in deed.. no doubt.. "Forever"..

I can’t explain this particularity in the signatures.. the beauty is it’s originality converging in to a Epic Artwork "Forever" in our memories..

I can now understand after after so long.. the why of this achievement..

""Watching back emotionally proud of it.. the music is telling me the answer.." Nelson Branco 2012

Reply to: 286 [IR] ICEMOON [BLACKHEART]

• 10 years 2 months ago

I'm here smoking my joint to get some rest and this fuck'in 286 is just striping me off..

I don't even remember if i have right about this ones.. was trying to recall but.. never mind..

This Blackheart is an addition.. I don't even miss work on music when I hear such Artwork.. it just refills me..

I didn't even realize so much.. before..

...

later..

Visibly I am not very creative today.. is good to know that have express my feelings in another mood ,D as we can't be both characters at same time .. the reality if the fact that is the way to appreciate it.. alternating the conditional..

let me update this release..

to be continue..

MyJournal Quote.. Mar 15th 2012 00:15am

Reply to: ICEMOON [STRANGE] [MOS] [OUTRO]

Reply to: 279 [IR] ICEMOON [OPPOSITE]

• 10 years 4 months ago

Yes 279. I waited 45 days thinking about what to say... wanting to really. But I'm not especially literary so forgive me for amateurish commentary. So 279 not a damn wrong track transition how is this possible? If you want to wait for a section to get up an walk away from forget it; each one seamlessly flows to next like breath. How Nils? NO! Just sit there and invest the time to take in in properly. All aside I have been searching for the right metaphor; maybe have found it in an obscure food reference. Nils calls it hunting. OK I have been hunting for 45 days. For those in the U.S it is easy - 279 is .. if one has the nerve to say "quite simply" ... a sweet, available only at just the right time,  ... specially grown an cared for Vidalia Onion. WTF? Stay with me for the definition.

A Vidalia onion is a sweet onion of certain varieties, grown in a production area defined by law in Georgia and by the United States Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). Their mild, sweet taste makes Vidalia® onions more versatile than onions with a stronger taste. Vidalia® onions are available from late April through mid-November. It's a mild, succulent onion that is delicious raw on hamburgers, sliced alongside your steak, in a garden salad, or just eaten raw. It doesn't have the "burn" of your average onion, is low in calories, and is even said to aid in digestion.

So with that context, take your lovely ripe sweet especiale grown U.S. Vidalia Onion and start peeling. The multiple layers, as you pull them back only add to the depth and the sweetness of the experience. Oh yes,  279 unfolds like the beauty of the onion, each layer revealing more depth of flavour, richness of character and presenting the true depth of feeling the piece is meant for. Play it 20x and then go savor a Vidalia Onion and come talk to me. Hugz.

Pages